Monday, August 16, 2010

Does My Ex Want To Get Back With Me How To Tell

If your ex is showing you a little bit of interest, or seems more interested in going out and spending time with you than before, or if you notice signs that your ex is trying to flirt with you, then it's okay to be a little hopeful but you need to avoid jumping the gun. Are you asking yourself "does my ex want to get back with me"?



These are definitely very common signs that your ex is interested in getting you back. But even if you want to get back with your ex, you should not simply jump into things. The best way to play things is to play hard to get (in moderation), which is probably what your ex will best respond to anyway. If you simply jump into things full force, then you may find your ex pushing you back again. In fact, if your ex is giving indications that he or she wants you back, then the odds are, it was you playing hard to get that led to the renewed interest in the first place.



Usually when you break up with your ex, or he or she breaks up with you, there is a natural level of missing one another, or longing to get back together. This is especially true following a relationship of a year or longer. Your ex is probably going to miss you no matter what, because of how many memories were shared together during this period of time. But there are other emotions that come into play including past regrets. If you are wondering "does my ex want to get back with me" the odds are that your ex may be thinking the same thing for the same reasons.



Sometimes when an ex shows interest again following a break up however, it is only a game. They may see that you love them, and they may simply be trying to get attention, without actually intending to get you back. So, unless your ex really seems genuinely interested in spending time with you, they may just be passing the time because they have no other prospects on the horizon. And worst of all they may see this as away to get revenge for some perceived wrong. This is why it is important not to jump the gun, and why you should focus on reading into the situation before you act on it.



This is common, and a lot of people find themselves wondering "does my ex want to get back with me?", but the truth is, its better to get a feel for the situation before you act. In reality, if your ex does want to get back with you, playing hard to get (in moderation) is the best scenario because it will prevent you from getting hurt if your ex is not really serious about getting back with you.

5 comments:

  1. 10 years of living a tearful life, I always had misunderstanding with my wife, for all those 10years we never had any child blessing, and my wife continuously accused me of being buren, having infertility bad spell on me: due to confusion I contact various healers and astrologers all Mumbai but none of them could help me: my life continued to be a mess not until I read about Dr Alusi on internet, I contacted him, he sent me some stuff to use as he is casting a spell for me, just after 12 days may life had turned to a joyful one, and since me and my wife are living a happy life, blessed with 2 kids now, I have a good job and she is working, we are all lovely to one another:

    Oh Dr Alusi I am speechless thank you so much for your good work.

    if there is any one out there going through any relationship problems and you need help, you can contact him via email: alusispellcaster@gmail.com his phone number: +2348100078330.
    wish you goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY 7 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL ISAW A POST ABOUT MAMA ANITA SPELL AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HER MY LAST TRAIL.SHE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $180 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $3000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HER A TRY SO I CALLED HER AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $180 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL MAMA ANITA THE NEXT DAY THANKING HER FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HER AND THANK HER AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT MAMA ANITA (mama.anitatruelovespell@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello
    I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line my husband took my case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again, and that he didn’t love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back, after much begging but all to no avail and he confirmed it that he has made his decision and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening as i was coming back from work i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband. So i explained every thing to her so she told me that the only way i can get my husband back, is to visit a great spell caster called Dr Ahmed utimate, who has really worked for her too to get her husband. So i never believed in spell but i had no other choice than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster, So the next morning i sent a mail to the address she gave to me and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed so he spoke with me and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning So surprisingly my husband who didn’t call me for the past seven months gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day with lots of love and joy, he apologized for his mistake and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, So i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Prophet Dr Ahmed utimate he is real and always ready to help you solve your problem Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/whatsapp: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete

  4. My name is Katherine and my husband and I have been together for fifteen years married for 5. We have 6 children between the two of us one together. I feel desperate . There is not a day that goes by that we are not arguing and what makes it even worst is that my children and my husband do not talk to each other. I have prayed over this situation but I don't know what else to do as i'm not seeing a change in my husband attitude. He has a very explosive attitude when we try to sit down and talk it always ends up in a feuded argument no matter what I say to him he takes it like i'm putting him down. I can tell that he is struggling with some issues I just dont' know what it is he is not honest with me. don't know what else to do SINCE I REACH DR. ODION LOVE SPELL FOR HELP THROUGH HIS EMAIL: odionspelltemple@gmail.com EVERYTHING HAS FALL IN PLACE THE WAY I EVER WANTED IT TO BE, DO CONTACT HIM TODAY FOR YOUR RELATIONS OR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  5. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete